Author Topic: NEW MEETING RULES!  (Read 856 times)

Jamie Oswald

NEW MEETING RULES!
« on: November 25, 2007, 09:01:49 pm »
As of right now, the only way we will have meets is via PM or Email.
I mean its ok to post on here our meeting spot. But do not post where we are going. We will talk about that like i said Via Email or PM.  So Everything will still be the same  Just Dont Post Last names , Emails, Location we are going ect. We could be expecting a few unwanted people in the next little while. Reading every post and what we are doing.

So for future We will either exchange numbers. This will be a must at the meet anyways. Exchange emails via PM. I mean it guys we need to lay low for a bit here. BC DSM IS WATCHED!  

Im Welcome to other ideas let me know and i will add them to the Rules.

Iam tryin to make the forum as friendly as possible and more active at the same time. Bare with me guys Thx

Jamie O

Offline Rob Armstrong

NEW MEETING RULES!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 01:20:32 am »
Your on crack if you think the cops are gonna sit on this board and try to do some big "sting operation" they like to shoot off their mouth and make you think they will but come on.

Jamie Oswald

NEW MEETING RULES!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 01:31:38 am »
Yeah obv, theres wayyyyyyyyy 2 many posts. No i mean how ivan was sayin the guys on the skyline forum posted there meet where they were goin and they had cops waiting... I dont want our meets to be like that.

Offline Andrew King

NEW MEETING RULES!
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 10:17:15 am »
agreed
1992 Eagle Talon Tsi Awd- In progress

DSM, A car for the gods... Good thing i've got one!

Offline Graeme H Burvill

NEW MEETING RULES!
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 10:24:07 am »
Maybe if we got the cops out to more of our meets so they could meet us and see what an upstanding group of people we are then we would not have any problems at all. I mean most people in this club are extremely respectful and decent people who are for the most part just car lovers.
Talon TSI-Champagne...She must live again...

Offline Andrew King

NEW MEETING RULES!
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 10:25:40 am »
i am a car lover and i want cops to know that im not some random street racer. I mean i love drag racing but thats meant for the track
1992 Eagle Talon Tsi Awd- In progress

DSM, A car for the gods... Good thing i've got one!

Offline Ivan Josipovic

NEW MEETING RULES!
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 11:32:08 am »
hehe cops will watch this forum from now on.

I went to a skyline meet about a month ago. There was a cop waiting in the meeting spot BEFORE we arrived. He stayed there and followed us until we got  out of his jurisdiction.
DSMLess

Offline Jeetinder Ghataurah

• http://www.cardomain.com/id/jeetinderg
NEW MEETING RULES!
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 11:37:53 am »
I agree on both sides but as long as it's going to be a cruise or a meet which has no intention of illegal behaviours then we should still post it up on BCDSM, but great idea Jamie, we should do that too for "other meets" 8)
color=green]Widebody 95 Talon AWD 5SPD - 6-bolt motor, Evo III 16G, Walbro 255, Centerforce Clutch, FMIC, Turbo RFL BOV, Black Leather & Green Suede Interior, 2 10" subs

The only difference between a genious and and insanity is success[/color]

Jamie Oswald

NEW MEETING RULES!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 07:36:16 pm »
ok so everyone that wasnt there is makin a huge mess of this. All we asked is to have some privacy to this forum.  Making the meet section for members only.... I mean what is the use of bein a member if evryone can see everything?  Just make the meeting room members only you must be loged in to see it. Easy as that, a click of a mouse and your done. I dont see why everyone is fussin about it...I mean we all are members here. Hell if i was runin this board id be chargin 5 bucks to be a member.

That way it will sort out the bullshit. It will show who wants to be a bc dsm member and who doesnt. Then later that 5 bucks will go into a group by of shirts or someting.