Author Topic: RS Spring Meet  (Read 9326 times)

Offline Eric Ringrose

RS Spring Meet
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2007, 09:42:23 pm »
Quote from: "Derek Fung"
it was nice to see some cars out and to talk to all of you guys. definately turned out to be a very nice day indeed. It was pretty cool to see alot of different cars and oooo R34 skyline was just out of this world.

can't wait till the next one when we get more dsms out.  definately got out numbered by the mazda 3 club.

I was hoping your hood would be popped today :( I wanted to see the hot new mods  8)

Zachs car was hot too.

John you were there? I didn't see ya :(

Offline John Hartman

RS Spring Meet
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2007, 09:49:12 pm »
yea I saw ya walkin off into the distance reppin the DC Shoes  ;)

Was there, we were all talking about how you didn't come and hang with us.
91 Eagle Talon TSi 5spd awd.  GT-12, TriFlow Cams, 850s, Tial, JIC, Jackal, sticky rubber.
86 Merkur XR4Ti 5spd, rwd, turbo, 91,381km.  Original paint, heated leather. intercooled, big VAM, Full 3" exhaust, Cossie sway bar, 16" tires.
06 Mazdaspeed6 6spd awd, DISI turbo, heated leather HIDs, Corksport, Cobb, Konig, Centric...
2018 VW Golf Alltrack turbo Tornado Red, 6mt, some free mods

Jamie Oswald

RS Spring Meet
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2007, 09:51:47 pm »
oh derek poped his hood allright, Nice mods same with igor.... Amazing meet. Harsh hungover had 2 sit in my car for a few min....every..few minutes.. Awesome pre-meet Sry i was a lil late woke up with my shirt over my head and a blanket around my neck. Im deffinatly ready for the next one and when that happens i hope ill have some new mods and a few more horses under the hood. Ill post pics soon

Offline Igor Kozlov

RS Spring Meet
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2007, 04:58:44 am »
nice meet and pre-meet
all dsms showed up were great!!

jamie thnx for the walkietalkie

Quote from: "Constantin Morosan"
What a beautifull day , my favorite part is when me , igor and another white eclsipe sorry i cant remember your name were driving back on s.w marine drive end i got surounded by a bunch of honda it was crazzy funny . but thank got the tow other eclipse catched up after the red ligth and help me out

hehehe my favorite part of the day too!!
This was sooo hilarious wehen we passed them when they were turning left
Just imagine: 3 dsms passing a bunch of riced up civics and sticking the middle finger at them like GO TO DRIVING SCHOOL!!   :flip:
that was fun :D
we had a good laugh with my buddy maxim about that :roflf:  

97 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 5spd. Peacefully hibernating...

Jamie Oswald

RS Spring Meet
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2007, 03:55:46 pm »
yeah np man , that would have been great....Stupid civics lol

Offline Derek Fung

• STOP ASKING ME IF ITS TURBO!! YOU CAN HEAR IT!!!!
RS Spring Meet
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2007, 06:40:11 pm »
Quote from: "Eric Ringrose"
Quote from: "Derek Fung"
it was nice to see some cars out and to talk to all of you guys. definately turned out to be a very nice day indeed. It was pretty cool to see alot of different cars and oooo R34 skyline was just out of this world.

can't wait till the next one when we get more dsms out.  definately got out numbered by the mazda 3 club.

I was hoping your hood would be popped today :( I wanted to see the hot new mods  8)

Zachs car was hot too.

John you were there? I didn't see ya :(

i did pop my hood for a good 5 minutes. i didn't want to draw too much attention. thats always a no no haha. next time just ask me and i'll pop the hood.
2.3l fully built stroker. gt35r powered
12.126 @ 121.03

Offline Constantin Morosan

• 95 Eclipse turbo
RS Spring Meet
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2007, 07:27:03 pm »
HAHAHAHA the pictures ! too funny ! i was finguring the moron that cut me off and looked on my back mirror to see  igor fliping the bird also god i wish i was recording  it was hilarious  ,

P.s Igor man I LOVE your interior  where did you get it done and how much did it set you back ?>
Help us Obi John Kenobi you're our only hope ..

Obi-John Kenobi? 

OMG.

Offline Igor Kozlov

RS Spring Meet
« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2007, 04:01:57 am »
yea too bad my frinds camera was out of battery plus he ran out of space on the memory card so we couldnt take "the civics show" on video

the interior was done by the previous owner anthony vongsana, sorry dont remember the name of the place.
Basically the whole interior is rewrapped with vinyl/fabric, carpet except the front console. Red/black color sheme
I think he mentioned something like 3k spent on the interior
97 Eagle Talon TSi AWD 5spd. Peacefully hibernating...

Offline Constantin Morosan

• 95 Eclipse turbo
RS Spring Meet
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2007, 10:28:30 am »
damn if its only 3 k i migth consider it ! because it looks Sharp as hell
Help us Obi John Kenobi you're our only hope ..

Obi-John Kenobi? 

OMG.

Jamie Oswald

RS Spring Meet
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2007, 11:17:09 pm »
damm all you with your mods, I was embarsed to pop my hood, Lookin at all of yours... Mine needs work lol hopfully soon !!!