Author Topic: Thank you!!!  (Read 996 times)

Offline lance torkos

• http://imageautostyling.com
Thank you!!!
« on: June 03, 2006, 11:01:59 pm »
Hey guys I want to come out tommorow but my timing is way off and I don't have a light.

Just wondering if someone has a data logger they could bring and meet me somewhere to set it up?

I live in walnut grove, langley.

Mitchell is going to lend me his afterwards but I just want to get it close enough for me to drive the fvt.

I am scared to drive that far with the idle being so irratic and it missfiring so bad. It is barely noticeable after 2500rpm and drives great on the highway but I don't want to do any damage to the new engine!

I have missed the last few fvt's and really want to come I'm even bringing my kids for the ride! (no babysitter)

Thanks for the help!

Lance :D
008 lancer gts
90 tsi -parts depository!!!
Ummm..I'm lovin it!

Offline Rob Armstrong

Thank you!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 12:38:22 am »
oh this would be nice, logging party FVT style. I would LOVE to log my car and see that it's as F'd up as I think it is :wink:

Offline Matt Park

Thank you!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 01:32:09 am »
I have a 2g logger I will bring, sorry lance :cry:  won't work for you.
97 GS-T

Offline lance torkos

• http://imageautostyling.com
Thank you!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 10:23:51 am »
Got one!! Thanks Mitchell again.

I just have to say that Mitchell Hamilton has been such an incredible help during my engine swap he came out last sunday and helped me out till wed and has still been helping me out. Thanks  :D

I also have to give a shout out to Matt Park for helping us put the engine in when he was only supposed to drop off the 2g mani. Thanks :)

This just goes to show that there are alot of great guys on BCDSM and it makes me proud to be apart of the best Car Club around. Where else are you going to get soooo much info and help!

I really wish I could have comeout yesterday but alternator and timing problems kept me from being there! :(

Thanks,
Lance
008 lancer gts
90 tsi -parts depository!!!
Ummm..I'm lovin it!

Offline mitchell hamilton

Thank you!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2006, 11:02:15 am »
Hey it's no problem Lance, it was nice meeting you and your family and I think the swap went pretty smoothly aside from a few minor hiccups. :laugh:
90 Tsi AWD, 4 bolt LSD-Fresh rebuild
Eibach's, front-mount,ACT clutch,Wally 255,FPR, 3inch Turbo Back, In Black Cherry.

Offline Matt Park

Thank you!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2006, 03:29:03 pm »
Hey it was np Lance.
97 GS-T