Author Topic: Car Show July 1 Kamloops  (Read 8017 times)

Offline Matt Fredrikson

• Who needs a Turbo?
    • http://www.intencity.cc
Car Show July 1 Kamloops
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2005, 09:58:15 am »
I hope a few more people plan on heading up this way were gonna have a great weekend a lot of the Clubs from the coast are staying up here for Saterday at least and were gonna pretty much party with a huge group of cars driving around some great chances for group pics and a good time to meet lots of guys from all over the province. ( On a personal note I don't wanna see more VCC Crew than DSM guys ..  :shock:    let me know ASAP if you need ANYTHING guys ) I'm at home for the summer so the number is 250-851-2892      Here are directions for you guys as you head into Kamloops from Vancouver  

For directions they will begin from the Coquihalla comming into town. As you come into Kamloops on the highway you'll pass Costco on your right and a mall on your left keep on the highway through here you'll go under a total of 3 overpasses on your way down the hill into town. After the third overpass you'll go around a long S bend in the highway then the highway will split. One road leads into town the other to Salmon Arm, the road to the right leads downtown ( you'll see large green road signs above your head through all of this ). The road to the right bends and turns underneath the highway and comes to your first set of lights. Now you are on Columbia street. Follow Columbia through this light and 2 more before the road heads down the hill. Follow Columbia down the hill, you'll pass through one more set of lights at 3rd Ave. When you come to 5th Ave. you want to turn left onto 5th. Follow 5th to Landsdown here 6th ends. While at the intersection of 5th and Landsdown you will see the parking lot in front of you. Drive straight through and registar with the people at the gate.
Team Martuned

02 Porsche Boxster S

Sold - 96 TSi AWD - GT30-11, AEM EMS, 860cc, W/I, all Custom SS pipes, ACT XD, Shep Stage 3

Offline Matt Fredrikson

• Who needs a Turbo?
    • http://www.intencity.cc
Car Show July 1 Kamloops
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2005, 10:06:56 am »
couple more things guys its $10 at the gate to register your car to help us cover our costs ( we most certainly won't be making any money here ) Also Show starts at 11am on Friday, I've given Robin Directions to a good car wash for you guys to hit on your way into town if you need it!
Team Martuned

02 Porsche Boxster S

Sold - 96 TSi AWD - GT30-11, AEM EMS, 860cc, W/I, all Custom SS pipes, ACT XD, Shep Stage 3

Offline Paul Chernoff

Car Show July 1 Kamloops
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2005, 06:18:40 pm »
so is there going to be a meet and cruise out there ? what time? Not sure if i can make it or not, Is everyone planning on staying out there? I gotta work thurs night till 6am , gotta see if i can get out early somehow.

Offline Mitch Delmer

• http://www.rmtmods.ca
Car Show July 1 Kamloops
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2005, 09:39:13 am »
Im coming, and as far as I know Steve is too.  Where can we meet you guys? and at what time?  There is a big carwash at the top of the hill going into Kamloops so maybe there?  Its Thursday today so we dont have much time to figure things out!!!  Anyhow looking forward to seeing a bunch of Honda eating DSM's roll into town :D  

1. Robin Toor
2. Bryan Davies
3. Mitch Delmer
4. Steve Yadernuk

991 AWD 5speed 6/4
Holset HY35, Kinetic Tubular manifold, 3"turboback, RMT FMIC, 255walbro, 780's, Maffless!!,  AEM wideband, Eprom ecu with Speed Density chip...
11.40 @ 124mph-- 1700ft elevation  
DSM's---->>>Burnin gas and haulin ass

RMT Modifications
Shop phone-->250 833 5724

Offline Eric Ringrose

Car Show July 1 Kamloops
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2005, 12:44:22 pm »
1. Robin Toor
2. Bryan Davies
3. Mitch Delmer
4. Steve Yadernuk
5. Eric Ringrose... DSMless

Anyone interested in the duffy lake route? I'll be leaving at 9 or so from squamish in the acura, i'd love to see some DSMs on the road!

Offline Bryan Davies

Car Show July 1 Kamloops
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2005, 01:40:59 am »
Soooo.... Looks like we had some sign ups but no plans made! :( Ahh well, I'll be leaving Aldergrove at 7:30 so if anybody's passing around 264th at that time, call me we can cruise together - 604-816-8657, otherwise see you up there! - Bryan
y first mod? That's easy - transfer ownership from the bank to me...